Adds a widget that display a simple calculator.
Download the plugin here: Calculator (52.64 kB)
- To install the plug-in:
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /calculator/ folder and the files
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /calculator/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins)
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
- To add the widget:
Go to Appearance > Widgets, add the widget to the sidebar of your choice and save.
- To use the shortcode:
Simply add [calculator] to your posts or your pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment to let me know.
The current version of the plugin is 2.0
The plugin requires WordPress to be at least version 2.8
The plugin has been tested with wordpress version up to 2.8.2
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.2
- Improved XHTML compliance
- Minor localization work
- New [calculator] shortcode
- Initial release
- To do
- Add localization.