Adds an export emails page that allows you to export the email list of your subscribers and the email list of all the people who left comments. That way you can use a more sophisticated mailing list or auto-responder system to communicate with the people interested in your website.
Download the plugin here: Export Emails (38.4 kB)
- To install the plug-in:
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /export-emails/ folder and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /export-emails/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins).
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
- Go to Tools > Export Emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why not exporting the email lists as files?
The very first implementation of this plugin was actually creating files for download. While it’s a very convenient solution, there are security and privacy issues with it. The simple fact of having, even momentarily, a file on your server that contain the email addresses of all your subscribers is a significant risk. Because of that, it was decided against using downloadable files.
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment to let me know.
The current version of the plugin is 1.3
The plugin requires WordPress to be at least version 2.5
The plugin has been tested with wordpress version up to 2.8.2
- Version 1.3
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.2
- Remove emails from comments marked as spam from the list
- Version 1.2.1
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8
- Version 1.2
- Minor localisation work
- New look for the export emails page
- Initial release