Adds a system information page that include all the details on your WordPress configuration. That include server details, php configuration, WordPress configuration, current theme details, plugins details and hooks details. That allows for an easy copy/paste of the information you usually need to communicate to plugin authors for support.
Download the plugin here: System information (58.22 kB)
- To install the plug-in:
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /system-information/ folder and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /system-information/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins).
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
- Go to Tools > System Information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment to let me know.
The current version of the plugin is 1.0
The plugin requires WordPress to be at least version 2.5
The plugin has been tested with wordpress version up to 2.8.4
- Initial release